Patti & Malvone Law Group, LLC is located in the historic One North LaSalle building in the heart of Chicago’s Loop. The One North LaSalle Building is in the LaSalle Street corridor in the Loop community area of Chicago and is a major contributor to LaSalle Street's reputation as one of the city's premier architectural corridors. It was built in 1930 by architects Vitzthum & Burn, and was one of Chicago’s tallest buildings for over 30 years, a title it relinquised to the Daley Civid Center in 1965. The One North LaSalle Building was designated a Chicago Landmark on April 16, 1996, and added to the National Register of Historic Places on November 22, 1999. Its 5th floor relief panels depict the explorations of René-Robert Cavelier, Sieur de La Salle.
A premier example of the soaring, streamlined skyscrapers built during the 1920s, One North LaSalle is also one of the city’s best surviving examples of the Art Deco style, with its dramatic silhouette and lavishly detailed entrance and lobby. Our building is a regular stop on several Chicago Architecture Foundation tours because of the beautiful Art Deco details in the lobby, many of them original to the building. Several details of the lobby are shown below. When built, the ceiling of the lobby was gold leaf.
Elevator doors feature figures in the naturalistic Art Nouveau/Art Deco style.
US Mailbox featuring stylized eagle.
Clock at the corner of LaSalle and Madison.